- Kia & Hyundai Performance...5 star rating(139)$76.95
- Kia Optima/ Hyundai Sonata -...5 star rating(117)$249.95
- HKS & TIAL, Kia and Hyundai...5 star rating(15)$69.95
- Ultra Racing Rear Sway Bar -...5 star rating(31)$254.95
- Kia & Hyundai Passenger Seat...5 star rating(567)$79.95
- 2014-2015 Kia Optima Painted...5 star rating(42)$199.95
- HKS M45XL Spark Plugs5 star rating(162)$28.99
- Ultra Racing Performance Front...5 star rating(100)$169.95
- Questions (7)
As for the Megan Racing Performance Downpipe I was impressed with the quality once examining it in person. The build quality appears very high and it was a definite upgrade over the stock downpipe. I already had an Injen Catback Exhaust System installed on my 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T. I had this installed professionally and even the technician said that this definitely added a richer tone and I agree. Performance wise it certainly feels like it added some power. A high recommend.
No sir, it will not. As long as it is installed properly.
Please read the Factory Warranty information on our site to learn more about this.
K5 Optima Store
No it will not. No engine code with this product.
K5 Optima Store
Yes this will fit your 2015 2.0 model as shown here on the description.
Yes it will work with the Ark test pipe as well.
Yes it will fit your 2015 2.0T model.
Yes this is correct. This is designed for the 2.0T models only.
No I do not believe this item comes with installation instructions. This is a direct replacement piece and would install the same way the OEM one is installed and removed.
I am not really sure on that one as I have never personally installed one before. I would imagine 1-2 hours at most though.