Other top rated products
- Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets...4.91536 star rating(1276)$69.95
- New Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets...4.94827 star rating(638)$71.95
- Kia & Hyundai Passenger Seat...4.90998 star rating(611)$86.95
- Stage 2 CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs4.97924 star rating(385)$59.95
- License Plate Stage 1 & 2...4.96744 star rating(215)$14.95
- HKS M45XL Spark Plugs4.97688 star rating(173)$28.99
- Kia Optima / Hyundai Sonata BOV...4.92941 star rating(255)$74.95
- 2011-2019 Kia Optima Interior...4.93617 star rating(188)$59.99
- Questions (1)
Very fast delivery (10 days)....thanks from Russia 🇷🇺
Love the springs, gives better handling and looks way better too.
Thanks guys, will be back for more soon!
No sir, nothing that you install on your vehicle will automatically void your warranty.
Now down the line if the lowering springs wear out your factory struts and shocks, those would not be covered under warranty if they were to go out prematurely. This is due to you having the lowering springs installed on your vehicle.
This is why we recommend going with aftermarket struts and shocks that are designed to specifically handle the lowered vehicle, and the lowering springs that are installed: k5optimastore.com/products/truhart-shocks-struts-combo
K5 Optima Store