FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US
Presenting the CP-E™ exhaust system for the Kia Optima & Hyundai Sonata 2.0T. Although the stock exhaust is quiet and comfortable for daily drivers, the exhaust note is bland. CP-E has designed the Austenite™ Cat Back Exhaust to bolt directly to your stock components or to the CP-E™ QuickPower™ pipe.
Never overwhelming, the new CP-E™ sound will grab attention; not from obnoxious noise, but because the sound is exotic and unique. The CP-E™ Cat Back includes dual StealthPipes™ to assist in making this exhaust the perfect tone for your turbo-charged sedan. These pipes keep the exhaust at a nice tone while also eliminating drone. We have also used Ball sockets for optimum adjustment and better sealing at the connections. For the greatest performance and tone, choose both the QuickPower™ pipe and the Austenite™ Cat Back!
- 2012-2020 Kia Optima*
- 2011-2019 Hyundai Sonata*
- CP-E products are designed & manufactured in the US
- Lifetime warranty on all products made by CP-E
- Laser-cut 304 stainless steel w/ mandrel bent piping
- 3/8″ thick flanges with all exhaust piping being tig welded
- This product is not compatible with the 2011 Kia Optima or any model that was manufactured in S. Korea. If your VIN's 7th to last digit starts with a "5" then this would NOT be compatible with your vehicle year/model.
- **In order for this exhaust system to fit on the 2.4L models, in some cases, you will need to slightly modify the exhaust flange. All that is needed is to widen the bolt holes. The bolt holes on the 2.0T are spaced at a smaller diameter than the 2.4. This could be done within minutes at a professional installation facility.
Additional CP-E Products: