FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
- 2011-2020 Kia Optima (Models using a smart key)
- 2018-2022 Kia Stinger (All models)
- 2014-2019 Kia Cadenza (All trims)
- 2014-2017 Kia Forte (Models using a smart key)
- 2015-2017 Kia K900 (All trims)
- 2017+ Kia Niro (Models using a smart key)
- 2015-2019 Hyundai Sonata (Models using a smart key)
- Due to the complexity of the install, we have created a dedicated K5OS CCM Knowledge Base complete with all the documentation you will need for the installation, setup, and programming of the Canbus Control Module.
- The Knowledge Base includes wiring diagrams, testing and setup documentation, programming procedures, as well as a detailed install walkthrough complete with pictures.
- We even have a dedicated support email address for any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the Canbus Control Module.
- **Please note, if you have a 2011-2013 Optima, you will need to add the Auto Folding Mirror Module, to have your mirrors automatically fold or unfold when you walk up to or walk away from the vehicle.
Click below to visit the K5OS CCM Knowledge Base:
(This product is in stock and ships out the same day your order is placed on the site, while supplies last)